One of the first apps available at the highly anticipated eShop launch will let players view more than 150 Pokémon in 3D!
Pokédex 3D, featuring all of the new Pokémon from the recent Pokémon Black and White games, will allow users to look up information about more than 150 Pokémon and their moves, all for free. The app will also make use of SpotPass and Augmented Reality.
Players start with 16 Pokémon and can unlock the remaining Pokédex entries by scanning QR Codes, using SpotPass (up to three random Pokémon a day), or by trading data with friends, likely via StreetPass. Awesome stuff.
The launch titles for PS Vita (NGP) have been confirmed (according to this sourceanyway) for release and you can find the impressive list below. I should note to take this is a RUMOR for now so read at your own risk. Check it out:
Call of Duty
Lego Harry Potter (5-7 years)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2012
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Hot Shot Golf Next
Call of Duty Elite seems like a heft up version of Halo Waypoint and I am officially excited (not that I wasn’t before). Enjoy the trailer and let me know which “war” game you think will come out on top later this year… Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3?
– Hardware and a bunch of titles at E3
– Many games since Nintendo hasn’t shown much this year
– Date for Kid Icarus: Uprising
– Last showing for Zelda: Skyward Sword
– Nintendo will probably say that they’ll have a Mario title at Project Cafe launch
– Pachter believes the Vitality Sensor is dead
– Pachter echoes IGN’s report of Foxconn beginning production in October
– believes Nintendo could produce one million consoles per month
– Japanese launch for Project Cafe in April
– Nintendo could stockpile systems and launch simultaneously in September
The only one I don’t agree with is that the “Vitality Sensor is dead”. I think that it is still headed to Wii and will give the system life support until Wii 2 (Project Cafe) is released.
Take this rumor or leave it, but apparently “leaked specifications” of Nintendo’s forthcoming console, Wii 2 (Project Cafe) have hit the internet today and but I will let you all be the judge as to if it is real or not. Check it out below and let me know what you think…. I do like the “Custom Blu-ray” part…
It seems like Japan gets all the cool limited edition systems and this one is fantastic. Take a look at today’s “image of the day”and let us know what you think:
Out on September 8, Tales of Xillia (the game that this PS3 is model represents) will be sold as a stand alone title in Japan or bundled with a PS3. It’s the first PS3 to feature several different colors (gold and red) and the result is nothing short of outstanding.