There is an all new update for Borderlands 2 on PS Vita. Apparently they have improved overall stability and performance and have addressed the control issues as well. Check out the full list below:
– Improved stability and performance
– Addressed issues with audio playback
– Gyroscopic controls can now be independently inverted
– There are now scaling sliders for rear touch inputs in the Options menu
– Addressed an issue where players were not notified that their online session had expired, which caused players to incorrectly appear available for multiplayer
Borderlands 2 was release on the PS Vita earlier this year but has received some pretty harsh reviews.