Here is a new trailer for the photos with Mario Nintendo eShop title for 3DS. This looks like a nifty little application and I hope there are a ton of photos filling up Twitter for all of us to check out.
The good guys over at GameXplain put Amiibo and the New 3DS to the test with the Smash Bros. update. Check out this video showcasing Amiibo battle it out in Smash Bros for 3DS. The new update for the Nintendo 3DS was released today that allows full Amiibo support.
Here is a brand new trailer for the highly anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D. The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D is set to release February 13th alongside the New 3DSXL. I am interested to see how this Zelda will perform at retail as this title is the darkest of the Zelda games.
Check out the new Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D trailer and let us know what you think.
It has been announced that Nintendo was #1 publisher, with almost 4.5m games sold in 2014, for its second year in a row. Here are some highlights from Nintendo’s standout year:
– in the Top 20 for 2014, 8 games are from Nintendo
– Pokémon OR/AS was their #1 games with over 476k sold.
– Tomodachi Life is at 439k on Dec. 31st, over 450k right now (quite popular with children and young girls)
– Smash Bros. 3DS is at 279k (good word of mouth)
– Wii U is at over 510k, #2 behind PS4 but still better than XB1 (roughly 430k iirc). That’s below their expectation (~550k by the end of 2014).
– Smash Bros + Wii U bundle accounted for 1/3 of Nintendo’s total HW sales during the last 2 weeks of the year.
– Wii U is +40% YoY.
– 240k Wii U sold in 2014
– Mario Kart 8 sold 346k
– amiibo at 200k
– 20k amiibo sold last week. Right now, most people buying them do so for collecting. So this year, they’re gonna emphasize the use in games.
– MM3D N3DS already out of stock
– betting big on MH, which usually sells 100k/game.
According to Nintendo Australia, the newly announced Fire Emblem title for Nintendo 3DS will be released later this year. The image above stems from a news letter that was circulating Nintendo of Australia and clearly states that the new Fire Emblem is releasing in 2015. Although no specific release date has been given, we fully expect the game come Holiday.
As many of you already know, The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask will be making a triumphant return to Nintendo 3DS next month. There are a number of improvements
for the highly sought after title and you can check out a comprehensive list below:
– reworked environments with new props and decorations placed around
– improved character models with smoother animations at 60 FPS
– up to three save files on a single copy of the game
– owl statues no longer need to be activated by striking them with a sword
– Sheikah Stones return and provide video hints
– Pictobox has its own icon on the touchscreen for taking multiple pictures
– fishing hole locations: one near the Shooting Gallery outside the Southern Swamp and the other in the Great Bay
– free fishing with a Fishing Hole Pass, redeemable for a single use
– choice between a standard fishing rod and a rod with a Sinking Lure
– Garo’s Mask now looks like the Garo Master’s mask
– with the Giant Mask, Link can now swing Twinmold around by its tail and smash it into the ground
– Deku Link can now shoot fully charged bubbles in a straight path
– strange eyes behind the boss’ masks are now the weak points of the bosses when they are stunned
– these look like the eyes on Majora’s Mask
Nintendo America has unveiled an amazing Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Special Edition Bundle featuring a skull kid figurine. Nintendo of America has not announced a specific launch date for the upcoming remake but the limited edition bundle will launch the same day as the standard copy of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
Amazon has it for preorder right now so Click hereand secure your copy.
Here is a beautiful 30-second spot for the upcoming Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be on the Nintendo 3DS in early 2015 and we are very excited. Having sold millions of copies, the Monster Hunter series seems to have found a great home on Nintendo’s handheld.
Square Enix has just announced that a demo for Bravely Second is coming soon. Gamers who head over to the Bravely Second’s official website, the game confirms that the demo will arrive on December 10 for Japan. RPG fans fell in love with the first Bravely title so it comes as no surprise that we will be seeing a sequel.