According to Nintendo Australia, the newly announced Fire Emblem title for Nintendo 3DS will be released later this year. The image above stems from a news letter that was circulating Nintendo of Australia and clearly states that the new Fire Emblem is releasing in 2015. Although no specific release date has been given, we fully expect the game come Holiday.
What do you guys think?
As many of you already know, The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask will be making a triumphant return to Nintendo 3DS next month. There are a number of improvements
for the highly sought after title and you can check out a comprehensive list below:
– reworked environments with new props and decorations placed around
– improved character models with smoother animations at 60 FPS
– up to three save files on a single copy of the game
– owl statues no longer need to be activated by striking them with a sword
– Sheikah Stones return and provide video hints
– Pictobox has its own icon on the touchscreen for taking multiple pictures
– fishing hole locations: one near the Shooting Gallery outside the Southern Swamp and the other in the Great Bay
– free fishing with a Fishing Hole Pass, redeemable for a single use
– choice between a standard fishing rod and a rod with a Sinking Lure
– Garo’s Mask now looks like the Garo Master’s mask
– with the Giant Mask, Link can now swing Twinmold around by its tail and smash it into the ground
– Deku Link can now shoot fully charged bubbles in a straight path
– strange eyes behind the boss’ masks are now the weak points of the bosses when they are stunned
– these look like the eyes on Majora’s Mask
Nintendo America has unveiled an amazing Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Special Edition Bundle featuring a skull kid figurine. Nintendo of America has not announced a specific launch date for the upcoming remake but the limited edition bundle will launch the same day as the standard copy of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
Amazon has it for preorder right now so Click hereand secure your copy.
Here is a beautiful 30-second spot for the upcoming Monster Hunter 4 for 3DS. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate will be on the Nintendo 3DS in early 2015 and we are very excited. Having sold millions of copies, the Monster Hunter series seems to have found a great home on Nintendo’s handheld.
Enjoy this Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate footage.
Square Enix has just announced that a demo for Bravely Second is coming soon. Gamers who head over to the Bravely Second’s official website, the game confirms that the demo will arrive on December 10 for Japan. RPG fans fell in love with the first Bravely title so it comes as no surprise that we will be seeing a sequel.
A few new deals are currently popping up on the Wii U eShop. Highlights include LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for a mere $10 and Paper Monsters Recut for $4.
Here’s the full lineup of games on sale:
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes – $10 (was $19.99) until December 1
Paper Monsters Recut – $3.99 (was $7.99) until December 4
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark – $14.99 (was $39.99) until December 4
Rock Zombie – $5.99 (was $6.99) until December 4
ZaciSa’s Last Stand – $1.49 (was $1.99) until January 7
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two – $19.99 – permanent
Disney Planes – $19.99 – permanent
How to Train Your Dragon 2 – $29.99 – permanent
Falling Skies: The Game – $29.99 – permanent
Will you be picking up any of these titles?
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal came out for the Nintendo 3DS and the remake has its issues. It’s not a typical Sonic title that we’ve come to expect with blazing speeds and crazy flips and runs but rather a more of an exploration adventure than a speedy racer. The blue blur has changed from his running shoes and has put on his platforming and puzzle solving scarf and we walked away with mixed emotions.
How did Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal fair?
Read on and find out.
Continue reading →
Japanese publisher Kadokawa Shoten has uploaded the very first trailer for Rodea: The Sky Soldier. Currently only set to be released in Japan for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS, the action flight title has been in development for a number of years and was originally planned for the Nintendo Wii and 3DS handheld.
Check it out and let us know what you think.
It appears as though Nintendo may be offering some last minute deals for this upcoming Friday. Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, retailers typically reduce games to drastic prices but there didn’t seem to be too many deals for Wii U owners…. Until now that is. Apparently the big N has something planned so be sure to be very active on Twitter this week to catch some deals.
What do you hope to see?