A plethora of new details have surfaced about Sega’s promising FPS The Conduit and I thought you all would enjoy. Check out the juicy new details below and gear up for this awesome release for Wii. Check it out:
– 32 max friends saved. Tried to get 64 but fell into problems.
– LAN play cut because the Wii doesn’t properly support it. When playing the Wii still wants to connect to Nintendo’s servers, which causes problems when trying to play locally. Tried to work it out with Nintendo but no viable solution came up.
– Lobby allows for voting of weapon sets, map, etc.
– No ‘classes’, but character customisation does exist.
– No DLC.
– 6 to 8 hours for the single player, longer to unlock and find everything.
– Wanted to do custom soundtracks, but fell through.
– Five playable ‘characters’ for multiplayer with a wealth of skin altering options for further customisation.
– Lots of unlockables including cheats, concept art, achievements, and more.
– Multiplayer has 3 ‘Game Types’ with 13 ‘Game Modes’. 8 weapon sets. 7 maps.
– Ranking system to show your skill level. No hint that anything is ‘unlocked’, just a ranking of skill.
– Five single player difficulty levels; Low, Guarded, Elevated, High, and Severe. Guarded is default. Claims to have only beaten the game twice on Severe.
The European press have finally been given a chance to look at The Conduit’s online offerings. New information has emerged from a recent event that was held by SEGA and here they are below:
– Maps divided into 3 categories: Small (recommended for 2-6 players), Medium (6-10), Large (8-12)
– Online rankings – 25 in all
– Go to next rank with experience points
– Hospitals level has a bunch of corridors/corners/rooms – Good to use pistol/small guns
– Pentagon level has central hub fit with rooms, balconies, sewers – Good to use sniper
– Street levels has wrecked buildings
Me purchasing Grand Slam Tennis is pretty much a done deal for me. I have been impressed since it was first announced and now that it comes with WiiMotionPlus, it will be a day 1 purchase for yours truly.
Below is a brand new video of the title in action that I thought some of you may enjoy. Check it out and let us know if you plan on purchasing this promising title:
Drum roll please…. Here is the list of what you can expect to purchase this week for all of your Nintendo gaming needs. I was really hoping that Cave Story would’ve hit WiiWare as well as that Moving Memo for DSiWare.
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Crazy Chicken: Atlantis Quest
Johnny Bravo in The Hukka-Mega-Mighty-Ultra-Extreme Date-O-Rama
Clubhouse Games Express: Card Classics
Paper Airplane Chase
Fantasy Aquarium World
Party Pigs: FarmYard Games
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
My Horse & Me: Riding for Gold
Cocoto Platform Jumper
Nobunaga’s Ambition (Super NES)
Rock Band 2
Jane’s Addiction – Nothing’s Shocking album
“Up the Beach”
“Had a Dad”
“Ted, Just Admit It…”
“Standing in the Shower… Thinking”
“Thank You Boys”
“Pig’s in Zen”
Guitar Hero World Tour
I love what the DS can do. Not only is it one of the most innovative systems of all time, it can put out some pretty decent graphics. Enjoy the new video of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Now if they would only announce a Wii version…
I want this game. That’s it… That’s all I’m going to say. I really want this title.
Drum roll please…. Here is the list (official list anyway) of titles that EA will be bringing to the big show in June. Check them out and expect a surprise or two.
Army of Two: The 40th Day
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Dragon Age Origins
Littlest Pet Shop Online
Mass Effect 2
Dead Space Extraction
EA SPORTS Active
EA SPORTS Grand Slam Tennis
Fight Night Round 4
G.I. JOE The Rise of Cobra
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Madden NFL 10
Need for Speed SHIFT
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10
Quick Update: Remember Lost Winds? Well the inevitable sequel may be rearing its head at this years E3 extravaganza. Details are scarce (did you expect anything differently?), but E3 does seem like the perfect place to announce a sequel…
We will keep you updated.
For all of those keeping score, E3 takes place in early June.