Reliable NPD leaker “creansugar” is back with another round of data from the latest NPD report. The list below gives us a view of lifetime U.S. sales figures for a number of 3DS and Wii U titles.
Check out the list below and let us know what you think:
Yoshi’s New Island – over 400,000 units
Tomodachi Life – about 400,000 units
Kirby Triple Deluxe – over 360,000 units
Bravely Default – over 350,000 units
Fantasy Life – 142,000 units
Mario Golf: World Tour – 102,000 units
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – 73,000 units
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal – 73,000 units
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – over 440,000 units
Hyrule Warriors – about 370,000 units
Bayonetta 2 – under 135,000 units
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric – 68,000 units
As many of you already know, The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask will be making a triumphant return to Nintendo 3DS next month. There are a number of improvements
for the highly sought after title and you can check out a comprehensive list below:
– reworked environments with new props and decorations placed around
– improved character models with smoother animations at 60 FPS
– up to three save files on a single copy of the game
– owl statues no longer need to be activated by striking them with a sword
– Sheikah Stones return and provide video hints
– Pictobox has its own icon on the touchscreen for taking multiple pictures
– fishing hole locations: one near the Shooting Gallery outside the Southern Swamp and the other in the Great Bay
– free fishing with a Fishing Hole Pass, redeemable for a single use
– choice between a standard fishing rod and a rod with a Sinking Lure
– Garo’s Mask now looks like the Garo Master’s mask
– with the Giant Mask, Link can now swing Twinmold around by its tail and smash it into the ground
– Deku Link can now shoot fully charged bubbles in a straight path
– strange eyes behind the boss’ masks are now the weak points of the bosses when they are stunned
– these look like the eyes on Majora’s Mask
Here is the live stream for today’s Nintendo Direct. Nintendo plans to cover Spring titles headed to the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. The new Nintendo Direct is set to run approximately 45 minutes in length and should have some great stuff.
Nintendo has announced that they will be airing an all new Nintendo Direct tomorrow, January 14th. The upcoming presentation will feature company president Satoru Iwata and crew. The big N will focus on spring 2015 Wii U and Nintendo 3DS releases. I am excited to hear what they have to say so keep it here for all your Nintendo news.
What do you guys want to hear?
Here are Japans number of games releasing, per platform, until the end of March. The PS Vita has the most with 39 follow by PS3 and PS4. Sadly the Wii U only has 2 titles headed to Japan through March.
Check out the list below:
Wii U: 2
PS Vita: 39
Xbox 360: 4
Here is an all new Nintendo Minute entitled December favorites for your viewing pleasure. As expected from the title of the video, the good people over at Nintendo Minute discuss their December favorites and ask gamers the same thing. Check it out and let us know what games you are currently playing.
Nintendo America has unveiled an amazing Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Special Edition Bundle featuring a skull kid figurine. Nintendo of America has not announced a specific launch date for the upcoming remake but the limited edition bundle will launch the same day as the standard copy of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
Amazon has it for preorder right now so Click hereand secure your copy.
The good people over at GameSpot have out together a beginner’s guide to Monster Hunter and you can check out the video above. With Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate due out early next year, it may be time to familiarize yourself with this fan favorite series. Check out the video and let us know if you plan on getting Monster Hunter 4 when it’s released.