Here are the latest 3DS eShop charts for March 25th. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate leads the pack in terms of software, followed by Mighty Switch Force!2 and its original counterpart. Check out the list below and let us know what you think:
1. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
2. Mighty Switch Force! 2
3. Mighty Switch Force!
4. Mario Kart 7
5. Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
7. Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX
8. 3D Out Run
9. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies
10. Super Mario Bros. 3
11. Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
12. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
13. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
14. The Legend of Zelda
15. Shovel Knight
16. Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
17. Super Mario Bros.
18. Super Mario 3D Land
19. Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse
20. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
1. Pokemon Shuffle Trailer
2. Fossil Fighters: Frontier E3 2014 Trailer
3. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Gameplay Trailer
4. Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Launch Trailer
5. Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Launch Trailer
6. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Zelda Trailer
7. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D – Heir to the Monado Trailer
8. New 3DS XL Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D
9. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS One Dog, One Bird, One Zapper
10. Mario Kart 7 Video
11. New 3DS XL Trailer
12. Photos with Mario Trailer
13. Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire E3 2014 Trailer
14. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars Level Creation
15. amiibo Commercial
16. Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Gameplay Video #2
17. Hyrule Warriors Boss Pack Trailer
18. Azure Striker Gunvolt Version Update Trailer
19. Super Mario 3D Land Video
20. Fossil Fighters: Frontier Commercial
Here is the adorable first trailer for LEGO Jurassic World. The game is headed to every home console known to man and spans across the 4 films in the series. The LEGO brand of games always offers some of the best gameplay around and we are very excited to see how things turn out for LEGO Jurassic World. Check out the first trailer for LEGO Jurassic World and let us know what you guys think.
Here is Nintendo’s all new Amiibo TV commercial. The TV advertisement has the tag line of “Discover the POWER inside” and does an outstanding job explaining Nintendo’s popular figures. Check it out and let us know what you guys think.
*If you like Amiibo’s, STAY TUNED; we will be holding another Amiibo contest soon.
Our favorite people from Nintendo Minute updated their VLOG with highlights from PAX East and you can give it a watch above.
Stephen Mortimer, Director for Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars is sharing tips for level creations for the newly released title. Make sure you follow him on Miiverse to get update about new Nintendo levels. Check out creative many users’ levels on Miiverse.
Moario vs. Donkey Kong was released earlier this week.
Here is the launch trailer for Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars. The title is the first cross buy game from Nintendo and can be played on both 3DS and Wii U. Players who purchase the game on the Nintendo eShop will be able to download it on their other Nintendo system free of charge.
Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars launched today. Keep it here for our official review soon. Enjoy.
Curve Digital has announced that their upcoming Wii U eShop title, OlliOlli, will be a cross-buy game. That means that if gamers purchase the Wii U version they will get the Nintendo 3DS version for free and vice versa. Great news and huge props to Curve Digital.