Here is the official commercial for Yo-Kai Watch for Nintendo 3DS. Yo-Kai Watch is set to be the next big thing among the North American public so it will be interesting to see how the game does at retail. Yo-Kai Watch took Japan by storm when it was released so we think North America will follow suite.
Check out the Yo-Kai Watch commercial and let us know what you think. Enjoy.
Nintendo has begun rolling out another minor system update for Nintendo 3DS. Available now, version 9.7.0-25U adds further improvements to overall system stability and implements other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience. By this update we would imagine that the Nintendo 3DS is BEYOND stable and we can’t understand how much more stable it can get.
The New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS XL have kicked off sales with healthy numbers during its first two days on sale. The Nintendo handhelds have sold approximately 335,000 units across the U.S and Europe, according to Nintendo’s financial results briefing published today. Roughly 175k of the New Nintendo 3DS XL were sold in the U.S, while Europe tallied around 160k in sales from both models.
Nintendo has to be pleased with these numbers and we are eager to hear more. Did you get a New 3DS system?
According to Nintendo Australia, the newly announced Fire Emblem title for Nintendo 3DS will be released later this year. The image above stems from a news letter that was circulating Nintendo of Australia and clearly states that the new Fire Emblem is releasing in 2015. Although no specific release date has been given, we fully expect the game come Holiday.
As many of you already know, The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask will be making a triumphant return to Nintendo 3DS next month. There are a number of improvements
for the highly sought after title and you can check out a comprehensive list below:
– reworked environments with new props and decorations placed around
– improved character models with smoother animations at 60 FPS
– up to three save files on a single copy of the game
– owl statues no longer need to be activated by striking them with a sword
– Sheikah Stones return and provide video hints
– Pictobox has its own icon on the touchscreen for taking multiple pictures
– fishing hole locations: one near the Shooting Gallery outside the Southern Swamp and the other in the Great Bay
– free fishing with a Fishing Hole Pass, redeemable for a single use
– choice between a standard fishing rod and a rod with a Sinking Lure
– Garo’s Mask now looks like the Garo Master’s mask
– with the Giant Mask, Link can now swing Twinmold around by its tail and smash it into the ground
– Deku Link can now shoot fully charged bubbles in a straight path
– strange eyes behind the boss’ masks are now the weak points of the bosses when they are stunned
– these look like the eyes on Majora’s Mask
Nintendo America has unveiled an amazing Zelda Majora’s Mask 3D Special Edition Bundle featuring a skull kid figurine. Nintendo of America has not announced a specific launch date for the upcoming remake but the limited edition bundle will launch the same day as the standard copy of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
Amazon has it for preorder right now so Click hereand secure your copy.
The good people over at GameSpot have out together a beginner’s guide to Monster Hunter and you can check out the video above. With Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate due out early next year, it may be time to familiarize yourself with this fan favorite series. Check out the video and let us know if you plan on getting Monster Hunter 4 when it’s released.
Square Enix has just announced that a demo for Bravely Second is coming soon. Gamers who head over to the Bravely Second’s official website, the game confirms that the demo will arrive on December 10 for Japan. RPG fans fell in love with the first Bravely title so it comes as no surprise that we will be seeing a sequel.