Here is the official commercial for Yo-Kai Watch for Nintendo 3DS. Yo-Kai Watch is set to be the next big thing among the North American public so it will be interesting to see how the game does at retail. Yo-Kai Watch took Japan by storm when it was released so we think North America will follow suite.
Check out the Yo-Kai Watch commercial and let us know what you think. Enjoy.
Here’s The US Yo-Kai Watch Commercial for your viewing pleasure. The game has been crazy-popular in Japan so we expect a big push for this one when it’s finally released. The 30 second spot is a little quirky but we think it ads to its charm. Check out the official Yo-Kai Watch Commercial and let us know what you think.
Nintendo has released their official Holiday commercial for Nintendo 3DS and you can watch it above. The new 30-second TV commercial showcases the new Zelda, Pokemon and the insanely popular Super Smash Bros. Although we are certain there are a number of people who are already very happy with their Nintendo handheld, I am sure this will entice some consumers into purchasing the system.
Check out the new TV commercial and let us know if you dig it.
Here is one of the official TV commercials for Animal Crossing: Happy Home Design for Nintendo 3DS. The adorable 30 second spot does a magnificent job showcasing the game and will no doubt be one of Nintendo’s heavy hitters come Holiday time. Word out of Gamestop is that they are completely sold out of the New 3DS bundle for pre-orders so be sure to get in line early if you want to score the game and the system bundled together.
Check out the TV spot and let us know what you think.
And the video game news just keeps coming my friends… Today it was revealed that Hyrule Warriors, the popular Wii U game, is now headed to the Nintendo 3DS. Color us surprised at this announcement guys and gals. What’s also pretty sweet is that the game is not just the same game too; it offers a variety of new, playable characters such as Tetra and the King of Red Lions from Wind Waker.
Sounds pretty cool indeed. Check out the first trailer for Hyrule Warriors on 3DS and let us know what you think.
Capcom has announced that they are making an all new, colorful Monster Hunter title called Monster Hunter: Stories. Monster Hunter: Stories is headed to the Nintendo 3DS sometime in 2016. The game looks pretty sweet in this opening trailer and the franchise has found a great home in the Nintendo 3DS.
Enjoy this Monster Hunter: Stories trailer everyone.
Curve Digital has announced that their upcoming Wii U eShop title, OlliOlli, will be a cross-buy game. That means that if gamers purchase the Wii U version they will get the Nintendo 3DS version for free and vice versa. Great news and huge props to Curve Digital.
It has been announced that Nintendo was #1 publisher, with almost 4.5m games sold in 2014, for its second year in a row. Here are some highlights from Nintendo’s standout year:
– in the Top 20 for 2014, 8 games are from Nintendo
– Pokémon OR/AS was their #1 games with over 476k sold.
– Tomodachi Life is at 439k on Dec. 31st, over 450k right now (quite popular with children and young girls)
– Smash Bros. 3DS is at 279k (good word of mouth)
– Wii U is at over 510k, #2 behind PS4 but still better than XB1 (roughly 430k iirc). That’s below their expectation (~550k by the end of 2014).
– Smash Bros + Wii U bundle accounted for 1/3 of Nintendo’s total HW sales during the last 2 weeks of the year.
– Wii U is +40% YoY.
– 240k Wii U sold in 2014
– Mario Kart 8 sold 346k
– amiibo at 200k
– 20k amiibo sold last week. Right now, most people buying them do so for collecting. So this year, they’re gonna emphasize the use in games.
– MM3D N3DS already out of stock
– betting big on MH, which usually sells 100k/game.
According to Nintendo Australia, the newly announced Fire Emblem title for Nintendo 3DS will be released later this year. The image above stems from a news letter that was circulating Nintendo of Australia and clearly states that the new Fire Emblem is releasing in 2015. Although no specific release date has been given, we fully expect the game come Holiday.
As many of you already know, The Legend of Zelda Majora’s Mask will be making a triumphant return to Nintendo 3DS next month. There are a number of improvements
for the highly sought after title and you can check out a comprehensive list below:
– reworked environments with new props and decorations placed around
– improved character models with smoother animations at 60 FPS
– up to three save files on a single copy of the game
– owl statues no longer need to be activated by striking them with a sword
– Sheikah Stones return and provide video hints
– Pictobox has its own icon on the touchscreen for taking multiple pictures
– fishing hole locations: one near the Shooting Gallery outside the Southern Swamp and the other in the Great Bay
– free fishing with a Fishing Hole Pass, redeemable for a single use
– choice between a standard fishing rod and a rod with a Sinking Lure
– Garo’s Mask now looks like the Garo Master’s mask
– with the Giant Mask, Link can now swing Twinmold around by its tail and smash it into the ground
– Deku Link can now shoot fully charged bubbles in a straight path
– strange eyes behind the boss’ masks are now the weak points of the bosses when they are stunned
– these look like the eyes on Majora’s Mask