Here is how not to die in the newly released PS4 exclusive, Bloodborne. The game is absolutely crazy hard and has been receiving some of the best review scores of this generation. Check out this video and listen to the 15 steps on how to become a better Bloodborne player.
The popularity of the Call of Duty franchise has been no secret to gamers as the franchise sells millions upon millions of units whenever it releases. The Call of Duty franchise has become quite the phenomenon as of late and it has been announced that the series has now sold over 175 million copies worldwide. Since the franchise released 10 years ago, there has been a copy of Call of Duty sold every 2 seconds.
Congrats Call of Duty. That’s some serious numbers!
Here are the latest Japanese Hardware sales for last week. Sony’s PS4 takes top honors selling over 46K units. Check out the list below and let us know what you think:
PS4 – 46.395
3DS – 28.704
PS Vita – 21.562
Wii U – 7.595
PS3 – 6.352
Xbone – 344
Here is a lengthy video showing gamers a beginners guide to PS4’s Bloodborne. Bloodborne launched today and has been a highly sought after title since it was shown during last year’s E3.
Check out the video and let us know f you plan on picking up the game.
PS4 owners rejoice, 16 New PS4 Dynamic and Static themes have been released for the system. Although the new themes for PS4 aren’t really anything to ride home about this week, it’s nice to see a steady flow of them headed to PSN. Check it out and let us know if you plan on customizing your PS4.
Here is the launch trailer for the PS4 exclusive Bloodborne. The new PS4 title is said to be very challenging so it should keep gamers busy for hours. When the game was announced last year, it made a pretty big splash among the gaming community so we are eager to hear how it turns out.
Check out the Bloodborne launch trailer and let us know if you plan on picking this up.
Japanese gaming publication Famitsu has recently posted a list of Japan’s most wanted games and you can see it below. It appears as though the Japanese public cannot get enough of their RPG’s as most of the top spots are scattered with them.
Check out the list below:
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy XV – 885 votes
2. [PS3] Persona 5 – 748 votes
3. [3DS] Bravely Second – 709 votes
4. [3DS] Theatrhythm Dragon Quest – 546 votes
5. [PS4] Persona 5 – 523 votes
6. [3DS] Fire Emblem If – 453 votes
7. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts III – 421 votes
8. [WIU] Xenoblade Chronicles X – 318 votes
9. [3DS] Xenoblade Chronicles 3D – 297 votes
10. [3DS] PoPoLoCrois Farm Story – 293 votes
11. [PS4] Yakuza Zero – 289 votes
12. [PS4] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD – 262 votes
13. [PSV] Persona 4: Dancing All Night – 234 votes
14. [PSV] Kan Colle Kai – 230 votes
15. [PS4] Bloodborne – 229 votes
16. [PS3] Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Tengoku-hen – 223 votes
17. [PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – 217 votes
18. [PSV] Sword Art Online: Lost Song – 214 votes
19. [WIU] The Legend of Zelda – 210 votes
20. [PS3] Yakuza Zero – 203 votes
21. [PS4] The Last Remnant – 159 votes
22. [PSV] Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Tengoku-hen – 153 votes
23. [3DS] The Great Ace Attorney – 149 votes
24. [PSV] SaGa 2015 – 143 votes
25. [PS4] Disgaea 5 – 131 votes
26. [PSV] Senran Kagura: Estival Versus – 113 votes
27. [WIU] Splatoon – 111 votes
28. [3DS] Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition – 108 votes
29. [3DS] Stella Glow – 105 votes
30. [PS3] Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – 101 votes
Later in March 2015 these four incredible cars will be available as part of the Lamborghini Expansion Pack along with a new tour dedicated to the cars and 5 new PSN Trophies for Driveclub fans.
This Pack is included in the Season Pass and also available to purchase separately from PlayStation Store.
At the 2015 Game Developers Conference held in San Francisco, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. unveiled the new prototype of Project Morpheus – a virtual reality system that takes PlayStation 4 to the next level of immersion and demonstrates the future of gaming.